Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finals Madness *OT*

Do I believe in Magic? Will Kobe clinch championship #4?

Those are very good questions. I am writing this blog while watching Game 5 of this intense series which has seen two overtimes in a row and I honestly don't know who to go with right now...Magic came out in this game fired up and ready to go but seem to be fading now at the half. LA wants this BADLY you can see it in Kobe "The Kobra" Bryant's scowl and Ariza's hustle. (PS & BTW I call Kobe Bryant the kobra, I know, I know his nickname is the Black Mumba cause of his quickness...and I guess cause he's black? but come on y'all doesn't Kobra seem like perfect? I mean there is a King Kobra too....anyway). I'm gonna say: Magic takes game 5 barely, possibly in overtime and LA comes back in game 6 to close the series in LA.

What do you think?

(when a post has *OT* in the title that means it's off topic from Blazer talk)

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment