Thursday, April 1, 2010

LAKER NATION --- APRIL FOOLS

*EDIT*
hah, got you good. Not gonna lie, changing my twitter layout was the most painful part but I love a good April Fools joke on the internet, I always love going to Google and seeing what kind of joke they play. But never fear Blazer fans, I have not gone to the dark side. I still hate the Lakers and live for the Blazers !

It's Laker Nation from now on y'all.


I loved my stint with the Blazers but hot damn I love my Lakers more.


It's been hard this past year suppressing my love for all things Lakers, Kobe Bryant and Ron Artest especially.


I'm working on a new layout and banner so the temporary one above will have to do for the time being.


We had a good run Blazer Nation but LAKER NATION IS WHERE IT'S AT!!


GO LAKERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment