Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blazer Mania On The Rise

Blazer fans all over the place are getting excited for the upcoming '09-'10 season! And how could we not be? What with the Blazers tweeting pictures and video from training camp:
(From Trail Blazers Center Court)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(More at the source)

seriously, HOW COULD WE NOT BE EXCITED? :] Not to mention, I'm a half season ticket holder and today I received my tickets and the special goodies you get as thanks for forkin' out the big bucks for season tickets:

Photobucket

This snazzy little backpack was one of those goodies, along with a desk calender. Thanks Blazers! I will now carry my cameras, laptop, wallet and phone to games in STYLE! I'm a little disappointed I didn't get the season opener game this year (you switch games every other year with the people who have your seats for the other half) which is against the ROCKETS!! Talk about an intense opener!! I can only imagine the Love Hate the Rockets will receive upon their entrance! Not to mention the signs that will be made out of love hate for Scola. I'm hoping to attend the game by any means possible, meaning I'll probably be in the nosebleeds. :)

Fan Fest is on Sunday followed by the first game of Pre-Season on Tuesday!! Remember, if you attend any games be sure to share your pictures and memories with us! And support Blazer Nation Blog while you're there!! :D Tweet us or make signs for us!

How excited are YOU for the '09 - '10 season?

No comments:

Post a Comment