Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fan Fest 2009!

Sunday night was the Portland Trail Blazer Fan Fest at the Rose Quarter. I had planned to get some of my group together to go down to the Rose Quarter early assuming, since this is a free event with general admission, people would be lining up. Unfortunately, due to Murphy's Law, I didn't get there till 4:30, 30 minutes before the doors opened. There were so many people there and I talked to some Blazer fans who had started lining up at 6 AM! Now that's dedication! I was able to meet up with the rest of my group and have a pretty good spot in line. Contrary to prior Fan Fests, no athletes were present, at least at our entrance, which was kind of a downer, but I'm not surprised considering the mass mob that formed once the doors opened. I was able to get amazing seats about four rows from the court on the home bench side behind the basket. All in all it was an amazing night and so much fun! It was great to see the new guys show their stuff and it was awesome to see Martell Webster back on the court sporting his new number 23. Martell looked great out there, can't wait to see him playing on Tuesday! Also, it was great to see Ime Udoka back on the team. When introduced during the Q&A he got a massive amount of welcome home cheers and applause.

Here are some of my best pictures from Sunday:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Be sure to follow my twitter for updates on the games! My first pre-season tickets are for the game on the 20th vs. Utah. When I am not actually present at game I will tweet highlights as often as the radio and internet allows!
Twitter: twitter.com/_blazer_nation_

when I am present at games I will also be posting pictures from that account as well as my personal Twitter: twitter.com/annainthehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment